COAST WATER SYSTEMS
Coast Water Systems fabricates and assembles pre-packaged water and waste water systems that are used in a variety of municipal, industrial & commercial applications. Our team works closely with our customers to ensure their needs and requirements are always met, from beginning to end and beyond. Our pre-assembled solutions are custom built to your specifications giving you piece of mind while saving you money and time.
Located in Maple Ridge BC, our 14,000 sq. ft fabrication shop is equipped to handle a variety of fabrication, welding and coating requirements. Fabrication of carbon & stainless-steel piping, welding done to ASME IX and ASME B31.3 codes, blasting & epoxy coating to AWWA C210/C213 standards & NSF 61 for potable water applications. Our knowledgeable team, experience and facility make Coast Water Systems an asset in the mechanical, industrial and waterworks industry when it comes to getting the job done.
- PRV chambers (vaults) & Kiosks.
- Water flow meter (fire and domestic) chambers & Kiosks.
- Back-flow (fire and domestic) chambers & Kiosks.
- Valve chambers & Kiosks.
- PRV racks for high rise towers.
- PRV Commissioning services.
- Sewer Clean Out manholes.
- Air Release Manholes (CAV’s).
- Vent Pipes.
- Pipe Spools & Pipe Stands.
- Frost Covers.
- Aluminum Ladders with Telescoping Safety Posts.
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-PACKAGED WATER SYSTEMS
- Custom systems built to Municipal/City standards & customer specifications.
- Designed, fabricated, and assembled to simplify installation and minimize work required on site.
- Fixed pricing minimizes unexpected site costs giving you the confidence to quote.
- Quality Assurance: Concrete manufactured to ISO 9001 and CSA A23.5 Certified.
- Reputable and knowledgeable service team to ensure the job isn’t done until you’re satisfied.
- Shop drawings, submittal packages, and O&M manuals supplied.